Mathematics Pointt is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that personal and sensitive information collected via our website www.mathematicspointt.com is gathered in compliance with this Privacy Notice.
Our Privacy Notice, as outlined below includes details about the type of information we collect, how this information is used, stored and disclosed.
● Identifying and contact information (name, address, postcode, phone number and email address)
● Information about you or your child’s education status
● Information about your intended use of our services or products
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. If you wish to decline cookies you can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our Website features may not function as a result.
● Responding to your enquiry
● Providing the most suitable services or products
● Ongoing tracking of student progress
● Providing feedback to parents on their child’s progress
● Sending you offers and news about services and products provided by us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
What sorts of personal information do we ask for?
● Identifying and contact information (name, address, phone, email etc)
● A CV and cover letter outlining your job history, experience, education and skills as they relate to the position applied for.
● Due to the nature of our business some positions require extra information to be provided or obtained to ensure compliance with child protection legislation.
● If hired, banking, and other related information.
If you apply to work at Mathematics Pointt, we will only use the information you supply to us to process your application and to monitor recruitment statistics. Where we want to disclose information to a third party, for example where we want to take up a reference or obtain a ‘disclosure’ from the Criminal Records Bureau we will not do so without informing you beforehand unless required by law.
We require all computer and network security systems to have appropriate firewalls, encryption technology and passwords to protect electronic copies of personal information. Unfortunately, however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If we no longer require your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy it in a secure manner. This is subject to any legal obligations we have to keep information for a certain period of time.
This privacy notice was last updated on 18th July 2021.